Our Mission and Vision
- Our Mission: We Care. We Innovate. We Excel.
- Our Vision: Our vision is to deliver the future of medicine — today.
Our doctors, surgeons, nurses and support staff constantly seek ways to exceed expectations and bring remarkable, compassionate care to the people we treat. This may translate to connecting a patient with services that help make his life better, taking the extra time to ease an individual who is nervous about surgery, or volunteering to bring one's medical expertise to the community at a city-sponsored event.
Guiding principles of Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation include:
- Patients First—We always make decisions based on what is best for our patients.
- Excellence and Quality—We exceed customer expectations by delivering premier clinical quality and maintaining the highest levels of safety.
- Innovation—Our team continually creates, seeks out, and adopts new ways of providing value to our customers, rapidly moving from idea to execution. We are committed to oeducation and research, and strive to implement the knowledge that new discoveries can bring.
- Affordability—We deliver health care efficiently by using resources responsibly.
- Teamwork—We recognize that the power of our combined efforts exceeds what we can accomplish individually, and we are accountable to each other and our customers. We strive to create a great place to practice and work.
- Compassion and Caring—We treat those we serve, and one another, with concern, kindness and respect.
- Community—We work to understand and best serve the diverse needs of our communities. This may involve working on a hepatitis campaign aimed at vaccinating San Franciscans or providing specialty care at a Modesto outreach clinic.
- Honesty and Integrity—We act openly and truthfully in everything we do.