Please Join Us For Scope For Hope 2016:
A 5K/10K fun run & walk to increase colon cancer screening rates in Sonoma County. Colon cancer is the top 2nd cancer killer in Sonoma County, and one of the most preventable types of cancer!
Saturday, April 9, 2016
9:30 AM (rain or shine)
South A Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
All proceeds will benefit Sutter Health’s Uninsured Colonoscopy Fund. Costumes and teams are encouraged! Fundraising option available! This is a run "for the colon", so we encourage you to wear your best underwear costume!
Scope for Hope Online Registration is Closed, Please Register In-Person!
In person registration at our Expo and Bib Pick Up
Friday, April 8 from 4:30-6:30pm
3883 Airway Drive
Santa Rosa, CA
In person registration on race morning
Saturday, April 9 from 8:00-8:45
Julliard Park on South A Street
Santa Rosa, CA
Thank you to our sponsors (KBBL) Hot Country 106.3 “The Bull” radio station, Healdsburg Running Company, Santa Rosa Youth Express Running Club, Signarama, North Bay Business Journal, California Association for Nurse Practitioners - North Bay Chapter, Biotoc Beverages and Kaia FIT. Additional sponsors are still being welcomed! Call
- 5 & 10K Fun Run/Walk
- This is a run “for the colon”, so we encourage you to wear your best UNDERWEAR COSTUME!
- Teams are encouraged!!
- Professionally chipped and timed
- Participants will receive race T-shirt!
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place costume contest winners!
- Registration $35 per person, $30 for team registrations. Kids 0-5: Free, Kids 6-17: $20. Same day registration $40.
- Fundraising component raises money for colonoscopies for the uninsured
- Family friendly (strollers ok, but no dogs, please!)
- Colon cancer remembrance and survivor ceremony pre-race