Thank you for choosing the Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation for your health care needs. Our goal is to make your experience with us as comfortable and informative as possible.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a questionnaire/registration form. You are welcome to bring a partner or friend to your appointment if desired.
What to Bring
Federal and state regulations require that we verify your identity with a photo identification and address check. Individuals ages 18 and older will be asked to show the following forms of identification:
- Government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license)
- Identification card that verifies your address (i.e. driver's license)
- Health insurance card (i.e. HMO or PPO card, Medicare, Medi-Cal, etc.)
We also recommend that you carry a listing of your current medications, dose, and frequency. If you're a new patient, please bring your previous doctor's information (name, address, phone number). Check with your insurance company, as you may be required to pay your deductible or co-payment.
Registration Forms and Important Things to Know
Prior to your visit, you may be asked to complete a questionnaire/registration form and bring it to your appointment. This questionnaire helps in the efficiency of your evaluation and assures that the physician and medical team have a comprehensive record of your health status.
- New Patient Registration Form, Adult
- New Patient Registration Form, Pediatric
- Notice of Privacy Practices - English
- Notice of Privacy Practices - Cantonese
- Notice of Privacy Practices - Spanish
- Notice of Privacy Practices, Acknowledgement Form - English
- Notice of Privacy Practices, Acknowledgement Form - Cantonese
- Notice of Privacy Practices, Acknowledgement Form - Spanish
- Conditions of Registration
- REAL Patient Demographics Questionnaire
Late Arrivals and Cancellations
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may have to wait until the doctor has seen other patients who were on time or you may be asked to reschedule your appointment for another day.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call your care center as soon as possible or no less than two business days in advance to reschedule.
Medication Refills, Appointments and Records
With My Health Online you may request an appointment, renew your prescription, check lab results and view your health record online – anytime!
To sign up for online services or to receive a copy of your medical records contact your care center.
For information on requesting your medical records, call 707-521-8990.
How to Access Utilization Management Guidelines
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation makes all decisions regarding requests for medical care based on the medical necessity/appropriateness of the request and/or the member's benefit coverage. For clinical guidelines, affirmative statements, answers to utilization management questions or to request to discuss denial decisions with an appropriate practitioner please call 866-681-0739 or TTY/TDD users may call 711. Our customer service representative will connect you with the appropriate clinical service team member.