Integrative Medicine Primary Care
Personalized Care for a Lifetime of Optimal Health
Welcome to a new vision for primary care that delivers a holistic and highly personalized approach to optimize your health that you expect at the Institute for Health & Healing. As a clinic of Sutter Pacific, we offer the services you would receive at most primary care offices – like annual physicals, flu shots and urgent appointments – and we expand that care beyond the treatment of symptoms to address your mind, body and spirit.
We have time for you. You have onsite access to a team of integrative medicine providers who partner with you to establish a personal care plan based on your needs -- and plenty of support to achieve your goals like changing lifestyle and behavior; improving physical comfort, energy and vitality; and increasing spiritual fulfillment.
We offer onsite comprehensive treatment options, coordinated by your primary care practitioner with easy access to Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, osteopathy, chiropractic care, massage, nutrition and more. Our model of care brings together the best of holistic and modern medicine with the compassion of a caring touch.
What you can expect
- Comprehensive care for acute, complex and chronic medical conditions, as well as annual physicals, health maintenance and immunizations.
- Personalized preventative medicine, nutritional support, behavioral health services, fitness planning, group visits and health education.
- A team approach that explores all avenues of health and healing in partnership with their patients.
- Convenience with same day appointments, extended office hours, in-house lab testing, onsite store and convenient parking.
- Access to leading integrative medicine experts for consultations and second opinions.
- Primary Care FAQ
An IHH membership program is in the works. Stay tuned for information about the health-enhancing amenities we'll offer and the benefits of joining our community.
2300 California Street, Suite 202 (entrance on Webster)
SF, CA 94115
Google map for SF ClinicOpens new window